Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ingenue

It's done and it feels so wonderful to wear. Lucky for me, I finished it while it's still a little cool here. I'm actually hoping for more cold weather so I can wear it again. The photo is before blocking, and I have read that it will grow a little which is what I planned for. Wouldn't it be great to have something actually turn out how you want?



Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted
Colorway: Cognac
Needles: 8 and 9
Pattern: Ingenue from Custom Knits by Wendy Bernard

Another FO for the week is....yes...another pair of socks. I actually like this yarn even though it's a bit splitty. For some reason I wanted to knit a pair of cream colored socks but now that they are done I think I will save them for a gift.

IMG_2647 (2)

Yarn: Patons Kroy Sock
Colorway: Muslin
Needle: 2
Pattern: Waterfall Socks by Wendy D. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment