Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for air conditioning! It's been one of the hottest summer's on record for North Carolina and definitely the hottest since I've moved here. It's miserable. This is the first time I've actually thought about moving back northward. I have basically hunkered down indoors. We left MN because we were tired of the endless winter months causing us to be locked inside. It feels like I've been indoors for 3+ months now and I'm only outside to go from one air conditioned building to another. The only way I'm happy outside is if I'm in a pool, and even that has warmed up so much that it's not refreshing. I'm hoping for an early fall, but until then I'll hang inside with my air conditioning.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you!! This morning I could actually leave the windows down driving to work vs. the air on. Let's hope it ends soon.

    ReplyDelete