Thursday, May 7, 2009

Keeping Up

Better late than never. I have just finished a February Lady Sweater for DD#2. She requested a short sleeve, button at the top only sweater. I said yes as long as she agreed to stashed yarn. And being the agreeable girl she is, she chose my recently purchased lot of Mission Falls Wool. She is a bright girl to pick out a machine washable yarn. Next we scanned through patterns on Ravelry and she chose the FLS. That worked for me because I was definitely behind the crowd in getting one made.





I found the buttons at JoAnn's and thought they suited her. She once again was very agreeable. You gotta love that kid.

Now I'm onto the next craze. Shawl that Jazz. The Yarnharlot just completed one and I immediately had to make one. My BMFA Twisted in Crabby McCrabbypants showed up earlier this week and I'm ready to go. I love the colorway name and intend on using my shawl when I'm crabby. That and a little whiskey and coke. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so pretty! Love the colorway and the buttons are too cute!

    ReplyDelete