Monday, June 8, 2009

I've Created Monsters

This weekend I decided to make homemade, all natural dog biscuits for my dogs. One of my dogs, Lily, has liver disease and some of the ingredients put into some dog foods are not good for her. I made 2 different kinds which required oven baking for most of the morning. After each type of treat was finished my girls wanted the dogs to taste test them. And they loved them. Now my dogs are not dumb dogs and they came up with the following equation:

Mixing bowls + Oven + Trays = DOG TREATS!!!

Now everytime I go to bake anything, they are right on top of me waiting for a treat. The treats were obviously a hit but now I can't cook without them around. I wish it was this easy to get them to stop jumping on people.

As for knitting, I finished the last two items on my "To Finish" list. Socks for hubby and a scarf that has since been claimed by my younger daughter. I very happy to be done with both of those. Men's size 13 feet and a scarf that has been on the needles since December...DONE!




I'm mid way through the second Lacy Rib sock from the Socks From the Toe Up KAL. I'm loving these and they are moving along quickly. I'm not sure if I will do next months but I do like the concept of working your way through the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment