Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beautiful Colors

Just spent 3 days in Myrtle Beach and I'm in love with that place.   I never spent so much time out on the balcony just relaxing and listening to the waves.  I brought a ton of knitting and only knit in the car and just after waking in the morning.  It was 86 degrees both days and the waves were huge.  My tan has returned.  :)

We even woke up to watch the sun come up one morning... 




 
 

On the knitting front...this came in the mail last week.


A friend of mine spun and dyed all this.  Isn't it beautiful?  I'm almost done knitting it all up into items for her to sell at shows. It has been so much fun.  You can find her at handsandnotions.  Her dye work is stunning.  Please go check her out.  And for you spinners out there she does beautiful roving as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment