Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Alpaca Days

On Saturday, my knitting group had a luncheon and swap.  I was able to destash quite a bit and I restrained and only took home 1 skein of yarn and that was only had because youngest daughter loved it and wanted it for herself.  After stuffing ourselves on some wonderful food we headed out to Paca Pastures to visit the alpaca.  They were so cute...like teddy bears.






We were able to feed them and pet them.  They aren't fond of having the top of their heads patted but they did like being scratched under their chin.  Too cute.  When we were done we were able to purchase hand-spun alpaca, roving or fleece.  Once again I restrained due to my recent spending spree.  Overall though it was a lovely day and we had a great time....despite a little rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment