Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Moved

I've moved to a new blog, which is why you are now here. Changed my Ravelry name as well to knitful. Sometimes you just need a change...at least I needed one.

I've been absent for a while due to lack of knitting, lack of blogging enthusiasm and problems with my own health. Evidently when you turn 40, your once very healthy body decides that's enough and turns on you. I have an ongoing back problem that seems to stump the doctors and last week I had 1/2 of my thyroid removed because I had two good sized nodules that came up suspicious when biopsied. However, after removal were found to be nothing.

Knitful = Thankful
Knitful = "full of knit"

When going through a bit of a medical scare, you tend to remind yourself of what are the important things in your life. What should you be thankful for? You also realize how sometimes you can wrap yourself up in things/thoughts for nothing. You can be full of **it. Thus the reason for the name change.

I hope to blog more with knitting goodness, Thankful Thursdays, and some cool photos as I learn to use my Nikon D3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment