Friday, May 28, 2010

FO Friday


I just finished this adorable dress and I am hoping to give it to my cousin's new baby next month. I am hoping for a girl but we don't know yet. I am prepared with a back up blue baby vest if it's a boy. The pattern was a breeze and a fantastic use of all the sock yarn I have stashed. I may make another one in a solid color and then embellish it.


Pattern: Little Sister's Dress size 12mo.
Yarn: Madeline Tosh Sock colorway Vintage Apron
Started: May 6, 2010
Finished: May 26, 2010

These socks are great. I tried to use this yarn with the pattern provided in the Loopy Ewe kit but I hated the pooling that was happening. So I ripped out and found the Tidal Wave pattern. This pattern eliminated the pooling and created a great pair of socks.


Pattern: Tidal Wave Socks
Yarn: Fiesta Yarns Baby Boom colorway Spring Chill (Loopy Ewe Sock Club)
Started: March 22, 2010
Finished: May 14, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment