Friday, August 15, 2008

You Gotta Love Him

After reading Meliabella's questions to her husband on her blog, I decided to subject my husband to the same thing. He played along nicely and those of you who know him will not be surprised at all by a few of his responses.

What is your favorite thing about my knitting? It makes you happy and you are passionate about it.

What is your least favorite thing about my knitting? Less time with me. Used to play cards/games more often. Now you knit at night and I'm a lump and we don't interact the same. (he failed to mention the nights he is working)

What is something I have knitted, that you recall as good? your socks are all good.

Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby? no (he fails to mention that he has a full wood working shop in the garage...if that ain't expensive I don't know what is)

Do you have a stash of any kind? no stash but a nice package (i agree)

Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public? no (how about has he ever embarrassed me in public?)

Do you know my favorite kind of yarn? something on loopy loo (that is Loopy Ewe...he better get it right...half of my Xmas list is to be found there)

Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go? no (no problem as long as the next stop is a brewpub)

Do you understand the importance of a swatch? yes (I'm pretty sure he thinks we are talking about a watch)

Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit? christ, that's the same kind of question like..should I change my hair or am I fat. My answer is I'm happy w/ the cleanliness of our house as it is so you may as well keep up the knitting. (wonderful, politically correct answer)

No comments:

Post a Comment