Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tropical Storm Hanna

Nothing major happened here with Tropical Storm Hanna. About 5 inches of rain and a little bit of wind. We fortunately live on high ground with no chance of flooding. The rain however did provide time for the following.


A little bit of cookies, tea and knitting for me.


A little bit of down time with your buddy.

On another note...I've recently had my first blogiversary. I can't believe I made it a whole year. To celebrate, on Monday I will hold a contest to win some new sock yarn from PippiKneeSocks. Come back then and tell your friends.

3 comments:

  1. Can I come and live in your quiet house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it through the storm OK. That's a pretty blue you're knitting up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic, they match your carpet! Good doggy pick!

    ReplyDelete