Monday, January 26, 2009

Not off to a good start this week

So there I am, just sitting and knitting quietly on the Dr. G's Memory Vest for my husband. The kids are actually quietly playing on the Wii and I am listening to Cast On. I just finished a WS row and I decide to look over my wonderful work. Crap! It looks like there is a mistake 3 rows back. No problem. I can work through that. Maybe I should check over the rest of the work. I have looked plenty of times because of all the cabling involved and I hadn't seen any problems....until now. CRAP CRAP! I mis-crossed a cable 4 cables down! How the hell I am going to fix that?

After a little bit of web surfing, I can only find how to fix a cable before other cables have been done. I did find Yarn Harlot's cheat for fixing my problem but I don't know if I want to cheat. I was hoping to enter this vest in the fair in the fall. I really hate the idea of ripping back that many rows. This vest is already going slow enough. WAAAAAA!

I'm going to look a little longer to see if I can fix....otherwise I'm going to cry and then rip....Is it too early to start drinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment