Friday, August 28, 2009

These Two

Once upon a time I was organized and tidy. I flew by the seat of my pants and never planned out much past the next week. Then the kids came along and I was less tidy and organized but managed to keep up with cleaning. Then the kids got older. They had friends and social lives. They had their schedules which became my schedules. So much for tidy and organized. There is no time for that. Now I find myself being totally ruled by my calendar. My somewhat carefree summer is now replaced with Girl Scouts, Volleyball, the oldest daughters babysitting schedule, Etiquette classes, running class, etc... Suddenly there are no free weekends. I have my calendar filled with items out through May 2010. What happened to flying by the seat of my pants. What happened to "Hey, there is a great TravelZoo deal...let's go!" ?? Okay, maybe that last one was a bit of a stretch if you know me...but still, where did "my" time go?



My time went to these two...and as much as I complain about the schedule I wouldn't do it any other way. They are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment