Sunday, January 10, 2010

Knitting Catch Up

I thought I would show a few of the objects I've completed since my last knitting post in October.  Since that time I've completed a few items for me and a lot of items that were sent out to be sold.  I was knitting so much at one point that my hands actually ached and I had to stop for a week.  I only have pictures of some of the items that were sold.  Most were just knit and shipped out.  My knitting most recently has been on finer gauge yarn and the to be sold items were bulky weight.  A nice change of pace.  Pictures below are of my personal knitting.  You can see some of the other items here at my Ravelry project page.

First off I finished Multnomah.  This was sent to my grandmother for Christmas.

IMG_5211

Next was the TTL Mystery Socks.

IMG_5225

Then I made the Grace Lace Beret using Mirasol Yarn Qina.  This turned out beautifully.  It was a gift for my daughter's piano teacher.

beret

IMG_5327

Then I made Owl Baby Vest with the intention of sending it to my cousin for his new baby Henry.  However my gauge was off and it's too small for him already.  It's being put in the gift box for the next baby boy to come around.  It was knit with Cascade Yarn Cherub Collection DK.  This yarn is sooooo quishy.  It's hard to believe that it's washable.

IMG_5599

I also completed 2 hats for hubby.  Both are Turn a Square by Jerrod Flood.  He liked the first hat so much he asked for a second.

IMG_4877

DSC_0005

The last item I just completed was so nice to knit.  It is Alana Dakos' Cedar Leaf Shawlette.  I knit it in Handmaiden's Lady Godiva yarn and I'm now spoiled.  What a lovely yarn.  Definitely worth the price.  This scarf/shawlette is going to get a lot of wear. 

cedarleaf2

cedarleaf1

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of lovely knits! Just love Owls and need to check that shawl out too!

    ReplyDelete