Thursday, September 23, 2010

FO's

Wow, it's been awhile since there was any knitting on this blog. Well, there has been a lot of knitting, not a lot of show and tell. So here we go.

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran
Needles: US 7 and 8
Mods:  I did k4p2 for the ribbing and I made 3/4 length sleeves

Yarn: Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock Stripe colorway Panther Pride
Needle: US 1.5
Mods: I opted for a standard 2x2 rib for cuff

Yarn: Stricken Smitten Sport colorway Redwood
Needle: US 3
Mods: I did not twist any stitches

 There has also been a few preemie pumpkin hats for charity but I forgot to take a picture before I sent them off.  I'm participating in Single Skein September (started by the podcast Stash and Burn).  So the hats and mitts are part of that and I have an adult hat and scarf on the needles also.  Great way to make you use up those single skeins you didn't have a plan for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment